I am completely engaged to Vampire Survivors. Made by few people, it’s a game about power creep. I am totally engaged. Here my last gameplay:
The goal is to collect experience and level up, becoming stronger and unlocking new characters and scenarios.
Tower of Wants
- I want to kill monsters to get experience
- I want to get experience to unlock the next power
- I want to unlock the next power so that I can survive more time
- I want to survive more time to get more gold
- I want to get more gold to unlock more characters
- I want more characters to have new play styles
- I want new play styles to unlock more achievements
- I want to unlock more achievements to complete the game
It’s a simple idea, built around a retro theme (Castelvania). I admire people who build this kind of things. It is so smart and make me always thing: why didn’t I made this?
[…] like to try out a game which could be possibly exported to many platforms, also mobile. Recently I discovered Vampire Survivors, a great indie game on power creep. I would like to test out the same mechanics on a 1st person […]